Sample itinerary by 6 days & 5 nights 720,oo usd per person
Day 01. - Arrival to Coca by airplane or bus, and transfer by road to the river, navigating Shiripuno to reach our first camp on Shiripuno Camp. In the evening take a night walk to observe insects, rodents, mammals
Day 02. - After breakfast we continue to enjoy the tour of the river Shiripuno where we observe flora and fauna (monkeys, alligators, parrots, etc.). Where later Cononaco reach the river until you reach the Huaorani community of Bameno. We will camp in the population. Cultural interaction with families Huaorani
Day 03. - Hiking in the jungle, we will observe a group of Huaorani warriors who amaze us with their skill and abilities in the use of natural resources. Visit a lick of parrots and macaws, clay is an important part in your diet. Return to our camp. Huaorani cultural interaction, dances and legends with the last civilized in the world.
Day 04. - Cultural interaction in the forest with the Huaorani warriors, day for hunting, gun making and eating (cotton yarn), traditional herbal medicine. Night fishing and boating to observe alligators, nocturnal birds, mammals, etc.
Day 05. - Short walk in the forest observation. Cultural interaction with the Huaorani population. Return the river to reach Omakahueno Cononaco where we will camp. Cultural interaction with a family Huaorani.
Day 06. - We continue our journey back to Puerto Shiripuno in the way we will observe both species of birds and animals, parrots, (monkeys, dolphins, alligators), In the evening arrival in Coca.
- we guarantee the operation with a minimum of 2 passengers registered
- dates with guaranteed departures
- see dates for groups
- see rates for groups over 6 people traveling together
- rates available begining and ending the tour in Coca's city
- personal equipment - rainponcho - torch (flashlight) - binoculars - prescription medicines
- Huaorani comunity entrance - 60,oo usd
- land or air transportation from Quito or other cities to and from Coca's city
- air transportation from Shell Mera to Waorany territory (250,oo usd) per person
- air transportation QUITO - COCA - QUITO (210,oo usd) per person
WHAT TO BRING
|Cotton shirts||Small backpack (waterproof)||Insect repellent||Shorts, 2 or more|
|T- Shirts, 3 or more||Binoculars||Torch (flashlight)||Sun block|
|Bathing suit||Cotton underwear||Original Passport||Sunglasses|
|Hat or cap||Water Canteen||Sweater||Book and notebook|
|Toiletries||Long trousers, 2 or more||High speed film||Cotton socks|
|Comfortable walking sandal||Money||Prescription medicines and small first aid kit|