Sample itinerary by 5 days & 4 nights 600,oo usd per person
Day 01. - Arrive in the town of Puerto Francisco de Orellana - El Coca. Transfer by bus to the
Shiripuno's river (2 hours from city of El Coca), then take a motor canoe between 4 and 5 hours to reach Camp Shiripuno. A box lunch will be served in the route. In the night a short nocturnal walk in the jungle will end our first travel day. Dinner and rest.
Day 02. - Breakfast at 06:30 am, then sail down the river Shiripuno and later by the river where we admire Cononaco the local flora and fauna (monkeys, alligators, parrots, etc.), Lunch on the way. Arrival to the Huaorani community of Bameno and evening enjoy a cultural interaction in the jungle with the Huaorani comunity. Dinner and rest.
Day 03. - Breakfast. Hiking in the jungle, visit a parrot clay lick to observe different species of parrots and macaws, the lick is composed of clay that is essential to its diet. Lunch. In the afternoon return to the Bameno's village where Huaoranis legendary warriors will share their exploits and customs. Dinner and rest.
Day 04. - Begin the return to Coca's city, arriving to Shiripuno Camp where will enjoy the last adventure night.
Day 05. - Departure from Camp Shiripuno to the city of El Coca. End of our services.
- we guarantee the operation with a minimum of 2 passengers registered
- dates with guaranteed departures
- see dates for groups
- see rates for groups over 6 people traveling together
- rates available begining and ending the tour in Coca's city
- personal equipment - rainponcho - torch (flashlight) - binoculars - prescription medicines
- Huaorani comunity entrance - 60,oo usd
- land or air transportation from Quito or other cities to and from Coca's city
- air transportation from Shell Mera to Waorany territory (250,oo usd) per person
- air transportation QUITO - COCA - QUITO (210,oo usd) per person
WHAT TO BRING
|Cotton shirts||Small backpack (waterproof)||Insect repellent||Shorts, 2 or more|
|T- Shirts, 3 or more||Binoculars||Torch (flashlight)||Sun block|
|Bathing suit||Cotton underwear||Original Passport||Sunglasses|
|Hat or cap||Water Canteen||Sweater||Book and notebook|
|Toiletries||Long trousers, 2 or more||High speed film||Cotton socks|
|Comfortable walking sandal||Money||Prescription medicines and small first aid kit|